This layer contains the Index Tiles for LiDAR data from the Manawatu - Whanganui Region captured between 2015 and 2016.
- The DEM is available as layer [Manawatu - Whanganui LiDAR 1m DEM (2015-2016)](https://data.linz.govt.nz/layer/102475-manawatu-whanganui-lidar-1m-dem-2015/).
- The DSM is available as layer [Manawatu - Whanganui LiDAR 1m DSM (2015-2016)](https://data.linz.govt.nz/layer/102476-manawatu-whanganui-lidar-1m-dsm-2015/).
- The LAS point cloud and vendor project reports are available from [OpenTopography](https://portal.opentopography.org/datasets?loc=New%20Zealand).
This is a reprocessed dataset of the Manawatu-Whanganui 2015 LiDAR Project. It was re-supplied by Aerial Surveys for Toitū Te Whenua Land Information New Zealand, and includes peripheral data not part of the original survey obtained by Horizons (Manawatu-Wanganui) Regional Council. The survey area includes Bulls, Ohura, parts of Fielding and Marton. These datasets were generated by Aerial Surveys and their subcontractors. Data management and distribution is by Toitū Te Whenua Land Information New Zealand.
- DEM: tif or asc tiles in NZTM2000 projection, tiled into a 1:1,000 tile layout
- DSM: tif or asc tiles in NZTM2000 projection, tiled into a 1:1,000 tile layout
- Point cloud: las tiles in NZTM2000 projection, tiled into a 1:1,000 tile layout
Pulse density specification is at a minimum of 2 pulses/square metre.
Vertical datum is NZVD2016.