This layer contains the DSM for LiDAR data for Balclutha, Kaitangata and Kaka Point, as well as the surrounding Clutha Delta, Otago in 2020.
- The DSM is available as layer [Otago - Balclutha LiDAR 1m DEM (2020)](https://data.linz.govt.nz/layer/104763).
- The index tiles are available as layer [Otago - Balclutha LiDAR Index Tiles (2020)](https://data.linz.govt.nz/layer/104765).
- The LAS point cloud and vendor project reports are available from [OpenTopography](https://portal.opentopography.org/datasets?loc=New%20Zealand).
LiDAR was captured for Otago Regional Council by Landpro from 16 to 18 January 2020. These datasets were generated by Landpro. Data management and distribution is by Toitū Te Whenua Land Information New Zealand.
- DEM: tif or asc tiles in NZTM2000 projection, tiled into a 1:1,000 tile layout
- DSM: tif or asc tiles in NZTM2000 projection, tiled into a 1:1,000 tile layout
- Point cloud: las tiles in NZTM2000 projection, tiled into a 1:1,000 tile layout
Pulse density specification is at a minimum of 2.03 pulses/square metre.
Vertical Accuracy Specification is +/- 0.12m (95%)
Horizontal Accuracy Specification is +/- 0.57m (95%)
Vertical datum is NZVD2016