This layer contains the DSM for LiDAR data in the Canterbury Region including Amuri Plain, Ashburton, Fairlie Foothills, Pegasus, Motunau, Selwyn North, Selwyn South and Waimate captured between 2018 and 2019.
- The DEM is available as layer [Canterbury LiDAR 1m DEM (2018-2019)](https://data.linz.govt.nz/layer/104931).
- The index tiles are available as layer [Canterbury LiDAR 1m Index Tiles (2018-2019)](https://data.linz.govt.nz/layer/104828).
- The LAS point cloud and vendor project reports are available from [OpenTopography](https://portal.opentopography.org/datasets?loc=New%20Zealand).
LiDAR was captured for Environment Canterbury Regional Council by Aerial Surveys between March 2018 and May 2019. These datasets were generated by Aerial Surveys and their subcontractors. Data management and distribution is by Toitū Te Whenua Land Information New Zealand.
- DEM: tif or asc tiles in NZTM2000 projection, tiled into a 1:1,000 tile layout
- DSM: tif or asc tiles in NZTM2000 projection, tiled into a 1:1,000 tile layout
- Point cloud: las tiles in NZTM2000 projection, tiled into a 1:1,000 tile layout
Pulse density specification is at a minimum of 2 pulses/square metre.
Vertical datum is NZVD2016