- Photography: AAM, VissionMap A3- Edge 28, FL016509, 04.01.2022
- Photography: AAM, VissionMap A3- Edge 28, FL016510, 04.01.2022
- Photography: AAM, VissionMap A3- Edge 28, FL016594, 17.01.2022
- Photography: AAM, Vexcel UC XP-WA, FL016791, 15.02.2022
- Photography: AAM, Vexcel UC XP-WA, FL016796, 15.02.2022
- Trajectory: GeoNet, CORS, PRJ40044, As above
- Field Survey: WSP, RTK, PRJ40044, Jan 2022
- Format: GeoTIFF/TFW and JPG/JGW (75% compression)
- Spectral Resolution: RGB
- Tile Size: 480m x 720m (NZTopo50 1:1000 tiles)
- Field Survey: 5cm Measured Point, Basis of Estimation: Survey Methodology Used
- Orthophoto (Spatial): +/- 15cm Measure Point, Basis of Estimation: Project Design
Notes On Expected Accuracy
- Values shown represent 95% confidence level (2 sigma), in centimetres.
- “Derived points” are those interpolated from a terrain model.
- “Measured points” are those observed directly.
Data Validation – Orthophoto
This data has not been field tested for accuracy. Comparison of the orthophoto with existing control points which were also used in the photo orientation process and comparison to existing orthophotos resulted in a horizontal standard error (RMS) of 0.076 m, or 0.150 m at 95% confidence. Full proof of accuracy achieved requires comparison to independent test points.