Released under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International with:
1. The existence of a road or track does not necessarily indicate public right of access.
2. The Department of Conservation should be contacted for the latest information on tracks and huts.
3. Not all aerial wires, cableways and obstructions that could be hazardous to aircraft are held in the data.
4. Contours and spot elevations in forest and snow areas may be less accurate.
5. Permits may be required to visit some sensitive and special islands and areas. Contact the Department of Conservation to see if you need to apply for a permit.
If you publish, distribute or otherwise disseminate this work to the public without adapting it, the following attribution to Toitū Te Whenua Land Information New Zealand should be used:
'CC BY 4.0 Toitū Te Whenua Land Information New Zealand'
If you adapt this work in any way or include it in a collection, and publish, distribute or otherwise disseminate that adaptation or collection to the public, the following attribution to Toitū Te Whenua Land Information New Zealand should be used:
'Contains data sourced from the LINZ Data Service and licensed for reuse under CC BY 4.0.'
If 'attribution stacking' problems exist then the requirement to display the above attribution statements is waived and in lieu the attribution statement is to be made in any terms or conditions associated with the work/ product/ application/ etc.