This layer contains the Index Tiles for LiDAR data from the Otago Region captured in 2016.
- The DEM is available as layer [Otago LiDAR 1m DEM (2016)](https://data.linz.govt.nz/layer/99123-otago-lidar-1m-dem-2016/).
- The DSM is available as layer [Otago LiDAR 1m DSM (2016)](https://data.linz.govt.nz/layer/99196-otago-lidar-1m-dsm-2016/).
- The LAS point cloud and vendor project reports are available from [OpenTopography](https://portal.opentopography.org/datasets?loc=New%20Zealand).
Lidar was captured for Otago Regional Council by Aerial Surveys in March and April 2016. The datasets were generated by Aerial Surveys and their subcontractors. Data management and distribution is by Toitū Te Whenua Land Information New Zealand.
- DEM: tif or asc tiles in NZTM2000 projection, tiled into a 1:1,000 tile layout
- DSM: tif or asc tiles in NZTM2000 projection, tiled into a 1:1,000 tile layout
- Point cloud: las tiles in NZTM2000 projection, tiled into a 1:1,000 tile layout
Pulse density is 2 pulses/square metre.
Refer to individual survey reports for accuracy statistics.
Vertical datum is NZVD2016.